Knowesis is taken from the Greek word “noesis” which means the psychological result of perception, reasoning, and learning. Founded in 2007, Knowesis Inc. has been providing data driven decisions and solutions to federal healthcare clients from day one. Our success has continued as our capabilities and experience have expanded to include analytics and information management, planning and operations, and communication and engagement strategies. Knowesis’ highly qualified, customer-focused professionals are committed to providing information and advice to enable client success through holistic, thorough, thoughtful, and aligned approaches. Our clients leverage these capabilities to support data driven decisions for their key business functions. Knowesis is dedicated to earning the loyalty of clients and staff through work ethic, collaboration, and humility. Our intent is to be a positive impact to our clients, team, and community.
Knowesis is Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVO) (CVE certified) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA certified 8a) with offices in San Antonio, Texas and Fairfax, Virginia.
Our small business designations include:
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) (CVE Certified) 2014
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) 2015
- 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) valid until 2020
- 8(m) Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- (SBA Certified)/8(e) Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) (SBA Certified)